A big part of the Biology Olympiad is comprised of questions about animals. That's why in this series we are going to cover the most important aspects of zoology.
What you’ll learn
- Animal classification
- Animal anatomy and physiology
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- General biology
Who this course is for:
- High school students preparing for the biology olympiad
- Classification of animals: Part 1 (7:07)
- Classification of animals: Part 2 (10:06)
- Parazoans (7:31)
- Diploblastic animals (13:29)
- Triploblastic animals (9:23)
- Pseudocoelomate animals (5:48)
- Annelids (7:47)
- Molluscs (11:20)
- Classification of Molluscs (10:54)
- Introduction to Arthropods: Part 1 (11:18)
- Introduction to Arthropods: Part 2 (9:47)
- Arthropods: Myriapoda and Chelicerata (10:41)
- Arthropods: Hexapoda (8:52)
- Arthropods: Crustacea (6:36)
- Review of invertebrate animal groups (15:19)
Hi, I’m Martyna
I am a edupreneur passionate about biology and science education. I participated in the International Biology Olympiad 2012 in Singapore and International Biology Olympiad 2013 in Switzerland. In addition, three times in a row I won a gold medal in the Lithuanian National Biology Olympiad (LitBO).
I obtained my BSc (Hons) degree in Biomedical sciences (Anatomy) in 2017 from the University of Aberdeen, UK. In 2018, I published my first book, ‘How to Prepare for the Biology Olympiad and Science Competitions‘.